Wednesday

The Wonder of Now

Right NOW is the perfect time to ____________. (Imagine the possibilities). If you can imagine it, you can have it. How wonderful. Decide on what you want, take baby steps and feel around for words, phrases that feel good. Things that resonate with you. And you will feel the peace when it is right and the discord when it is not so right.
Do the work.....affirm your desire, create a vision board, say it aloud as often as you wish. Feel good and inspired knowing "what we focus on expands".

Keep affirming and your belief will strengthen.It will soon be yours.

Today I affirm that I am in perfect alignment with my veritable fortune. I am in the vortex, and on this day I affirm that the perfect vibrational alignment is just as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coach Valj

Loading...