Here begins my daily morning ritual-
Begin to say aloud 10 thinks you are grateful for, and it can be anything you want to say. When this happens, the Law of Attraction takes over and it's like saying to the universe "more of that please", and as always- the universe responds "YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND".
My 10 Gratefuls for Wednesday 7/22/09
- I'm so grateful for the air I breathe
- I'm so grateful for this bed and pillow
- I'm so grateful for my cellphone alarm clock
- I'm so grateful for my feet
- I'm so grateful I can walk with ease
- I'm so grateful for my furniture
- I'm so grateful for hot water
- I'm so grateful for having somewhere to go this morning
- I'm so grateful for my arms and my muscles
- I'm so grateful for being able to read
Even in the midst of a storm, if you can decide to be grateful for the shelter- you have taken the step to changing the tide. Remember, you really have all the power, and all the power lives in the wonderful NOW.
Question and thought to ponder: What this second are you grateful for? How often today have you given thanks?