Saturday

All you Need is LoVE

Life’s most Important Question: The cure to all there is…….




Disclaimer: If you begin reading this and you feel uneasy or uncomfortable……. PLEASE READ ON: You are who I wrote this for. I was you…and something terribly critical to my personal success, was missing…This was the missing piece for me, and maybe, if you’re open, it may fulfill the missing piece for you too.



Would you be willing to invest 2 more minutes to find out?

There’s a great song….witten years ago…I’m sure you’ve heard it…
All you need is love, all you need is love…love is all you need……

PLEASE READ ON: Don’t give in to the uncomfortable….you’re almost there!

All you need…to achieve your dreams, to reach beyond your imagination, to achieve that “unbelieveable” level…..all you need, you already have inside you. It’s in the other higher you, your powerful source….I like to call it The Great I AM! …..And when you are quiet enough…..your next step (in the journey to fulfilling your dreams, goals, successes) will be revealed…..Because you’ve quieted the noise enough to HEAR.

All you need is love, all you need is love…love is all you need……

What is the “noise”? The noise is the sound of confusion that keeps you away from your dreams…..it’s the doubt you entertain, it’s the complaining you speak, it’s the anger you hold onto, it’s the fear you allow to rule your life, it’s the hopelessness you feel when something doesn’t go your way……it’s the noise that keeps you from your higher self…..Isn’t it time to quiet the noise?

All you need is love, all you need is love…love is all you need……

How can you quiet the noise? All you need is love. Love is all you need. And you can do so by asking yourself a question…..asking this question throughout the day…throughout the night….before making your next move…..before everything you do….begin to think from love, act from love, feel love and offer love……by asking

How can I give more love today, even this very moment?” (then do it)

How can I show more love, even this very moment?” (then do it)


“To whom can I give more love, even this very moment?” (then do it)


“Where can I plant seeds of love, even this very moment?” (then do it)


“What can I express in love, even this very moment?” (then do it)



All you need is love, all you need is love…love is all you need……

PLEASE READ ON: Don’t give in to the uncomfortable….you’re really almost there!



There was a time in my life when I “hated” that song…hated that word….hated that idea….hated me…hated that it was missing in me…in my family…in my everyday world….I longed to hear it…..to see it expressed….to feel in genuinely…to know that I was worthy of seeing, hearing and feeling it….to think is it possible…..to imagine someone could love me……to know that someone does love me….to know that I could love some one…..to know that I do love someone….to BELIEVE, KNOW, FEEL that I LOVE ME…..I love me and because of this…I love you too…..



All you need is love, all you need is love…love is all you need……



Are you feeling this? Are you knowing that all you need is love? Self Love? Are you feeding yourself love? Are you willing to? It is reported that everyday we experience 60,000 + thoughts per day….are you willing to consciously think (trust) love?



All you need is love, all you need is love…love is all you need……

All you need is love, all you need is love…love is all you need……

All you need is love, all you need is love…love is all you need……

All you need is love, all you need is love…love is all you need……



Question and thought to ponder:



When you feel that you are ready……go to www.thewonderfulnow.com , in the FREE RESOURCES and download your “All you need is love” Journal……take 4 minutes from your 1440 to connect with love……I’d love to hear your experiences after focusing intently on …..love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coach Valj

Loading...