What is "I'm not"...here's a few examples:Before we ever agreed to believe "I'm Not", it was someone else's opinion, and probably someone elses opinion before that
- I would go back to school but, I'm not able to take the time off from work
- I would lose weight but, I'm not able to run/walk/lift weights etc because my health
- I would be more outgoing but, I'm not sure where to go, or I dont trust people
- I would try for that new job but, I'm not smart enough....things never go my way...I dont have a degree
Can you see how I'm Not's are capping your success, your wonderful life?
The way around I'm Not's is I AM's.... there's always something you CAN DO.... I repeat:
THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO
Find what YOU CAN DO and DO IT.....then from that other things you CAN DO will surface. Release the I'm Not's.....embrace the I AM's and get busy living!
1. I'm not is a lie, an opinion passed to you from someone that refused to create their ideal life.....It's their opinion, dont let it become your truth, YOU HAVE SAY SO!
2. I AM is your truth. So, what are you?
3. There is always something you CAN DO....find that and you are quickly on your way to a better life!
4. Keep finding what you CAN DO and teach others to do the same!
5. Get a good life coach or join a mastermind group of like minded individuals ....or do both, and get ready for a prosperous, positive, powerful year!!!