Sunday

Instead of Affirmations...try questions

Quick powerful tip to making 2012 your
BEST YEAR EVER!

TIP #44: If affirmations seem to feel "unrealistic"...change the positive statements to empowered questions (E?'s)
Example:

Affirmation - I will $125,000 annual from my coaching business in 2012 (or, I am earning $125,000 from coaching services in 2012)

E? - What are the many ways I can earn $125,000 from my coaching business in 2012

Choose to change your affirmations to empowered questions and feel good knowing you are moving into vibrational alignment with that which you desire -

THE KEY : relax in this process, simply allow your higher mind to surface the "best ways".....trust the process and go with the flow...

TIP #44.1:SUPERCHARGE your E?'s (Empowered Questions) with a statement of belief 1st

Example:
Affirmation - I will earn $125,000 annual from my coaching business in 2012

E? - What are the many ways I can earn $125,000 from my coaching business in 2012

E?+ - I know other coaches who earn $125,000 + a year from coaching services, and I believe this is my year to do the same...now higher mind, what are the many ways I can earn $125,000 from my coaching business in 2012.

Interested in creating your 2012 Success Plan? Only $99 get's you 3 sessions to align you with your success!!! Space is limited and time is of the essence! http://2012bestyearever.eventbrite.com/

EMPOWER YOUR LIFE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coach Valj

Loading...