Saturday

Vision Board Success Story


State your GOALS! Create your VISION BOARD....Watch in awe!!!

Timeline:
Oct 2010 - Began creating my yearly success plan- decided that 2011 Would be, to date, MY BEST YEAR EVER!

Nov-Dec 2010.....While preparing my yearly success plan (for the upcoming year) I got to the 'career" portion....decided this is the year I leave a position (that I'm not in love with) that I've held for 5 years!!!

Jan 2011.....Happy New Year!!

Feb 2011....Oh well this is a really good company, I've been here 5 years....and with the recession, I should probably stay here (the DOUBT BIRDS in FULL EFFECT)

March 2011..... Oh will this is a really good company....but  I remembered my promise to make 2011 my BEST YEAR EVER and that meant I had to leave a job is disliked...... decided to create a IDEAL CAREER VISION BOARD

April 2011.....My job is becoming unbearable in my soul....it's hard to even show up to work (which I still do)...although I have an internal struggle going on, I still show up nice, energetic.....I'm faking it

May 2011.....Vacation ....VEGAS VACATION.....ok when I get back I'll just bite the bullet and quit.... that did nt happen (lol)

June 2011..... might as well wait till the end of the year (DOUBT BIRDS back again)...no, I must honor my vision....I pray God for a peaceful solution

July 2011...... Gods solution came to me in the shower one Monday morning.....I received it and took action.....

July 22nd...... GOOD BYE POSITION!!!!  HELLO FREEDOM

Aug 2011..... Relaxation, freedom, peace, joy....this really is becoming, to date, my BEST YEAR EVER

Mid Aug 2011.... Shopping, vacations, spending....oh wait I have no income......revisit and connect with the Ideal Career Vision Board....interviews (2)

Sept 2011... Vacation........COZUMEL MEXICO...FUN.....oh wait, I spent lots of $$ for an unemployed person (lol).....remember the vision...I BELIEVE!

Sept 2011....Phone rang....."I'd like to offer you a position"........ the position reflected on my Ideal Career Vision Board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 2011....Start date....NEW POSITION....NEW COMPANY....NEW CAREER......

Have you dared to believe you can have your BEST YEAR EVER????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coach Valj

Loading...