Monday

Yearly Theme: 2012 edition

Back in December 2010 , while preparing my vision, goals and objectives for 2011, the phrase "Best Year Ever" danced around my mind. It just felt right. And this theme "best year ever' became my guiding principal for the year, for the decisions that needed to be made, for the goals that I wanted to accomplish. The theme "best year ever" was my guide.

The hardest part was feeling the fear of what that powerful statement meant, and DOING WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE IT MY BEST YEAR EVER.

I invested weeks gaining clarity around some key areas in my life (creating vision/goals around key areas makes writing life goals easier, clearer and more concise).

There were 2 main areas that had to change if I could honestly say this was my best year ever - turns out there were actual 3 changes that occurred.

#1 - Spiritual Connection - this is the year I fell in love with God. I finally understood Romans 8:28 "and we know in all things God works for the good of those who love the Lord"... there's a peace in knowing He loves and is constantly making lemonade from our lemons. I am grateful to have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. I encourage you, if you make only one goal for 2012, let it be to get to know God for yourself.....

#2 - End a position that was a great job for someone, just not for me. I had no idea how it would happen, when it would happen, but I knew if 12/31/2011 came and I was still employed at that position then my theme of 'the best year ever' would be unsuccessful - This position ENDED late July 2011

#3 - Travel time for me was small trips but this year I wanted to charter new territory! I DID! My goal was a vacation each quarter and I DID it! I went to Las Vegas, The Grand Canyon, Cozumel Mexico and throughout FL. This was an awesome travel year!

The Law of Attraction teaches like attracts like. Before the year began and throughout the year my focus, thoughts and words were on 'the best year ever'.....and here we are embarking on 2012.

I challenge you to give birth to your 2012 vision....what is your 2012 THEME.
Here's food for thought:

  • Thoughts are things
  • We become what we think bout
  • What you focus on expands
  • Imagine, Believe...Receive
  • Every I AM is a creation
  • What follows I AM will come looking for you (and it always always finds you)
  • You are the architect of your life
  • Intention deliberate living is a recipe for success
  • Written goals are 100 times more likely to come to fruition than just thinking about doing something
  • Having a theme to your year increases enthusiasm, excitement, motivation and inspiration
See yourself in 2012 making your dreams come true, pushing through the barriers of life and finally achieving your true desires. Isn't it time?

What are you doing on 12/8/11 at 8pm EST. I'm hosting a NEW YEAR- NEW YOU - Picking your 2012 Theme call to help you take your success in 2012 to a new level. This event is FREE and all you need to do is call in at 8pm!

See you there!! http://newyear-newyou.eventbrite.com/?ref=ebtn

Here's to an amazing 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coach Valj

Loading...