Friday

Acknowledge what you feel, then cling to - - - -!

What goes around comes around......




Do you realize that when you relive the terrible, awful, unspeakable wrongs committed against you and feel the pain, angst, heartache and anger over and over and over and over.....
THIS IS AN ACT OF SELF HATRED?

At some point you have to decide what you believe...do you believe that
....what goes around comes around?
.......we reap what we sow?
----------I'm just this helpless thing and stuff is happening to me?
.................turn the other cheek and get out of the line of fire?
........................payback evil for evil, hate for hate, force for force?
...............................it's all random and therefore there's nothing I can do....

Even if you haven't named it, you have made an agreement...and it shows up everytime something doesn't go your way.... you need only review how you handle situations to reveal the agreement...then ask yourself does this agreement really serve me? Serve me for the good? Or has it just become this bad habit? If it's become a bad habit....DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT....

The agreement I've made with life is as follows:
#1 Anything and everything that got to me went through God....
#2 Which means it's not happening to me, it's happening for me....
#3 Which further means that there's something greater on the spiritual nonvisible level occurring even when it's disguised as something bad... meaning my human senses (sight, hearing, feeling, tasting and smelling) recognize the visible/surface level as an unfortunate event... but those senses are just the tip of the iceberg...and the larger part of the iceberg is the spiritual real side... that's a completely different story...
#4 That story is this is happening FOR me, for my greater good and the greater good of any impacted and it's my job, my role and my pleasure to exclaim Thank You God!!! For I know in ALL things you are working for my good! My faith in action is praise!! So here/hear I am Lord, and the words I say are Thank YOU!!!

It's a matter of acknowledging what I feel....then clinging to LOVE... LOVE expressed as Thank you!

I encourage you to review your own process and see if it serves the tip of the iceberg or the entire iceberg......

I'm Valarie Johnson, Certified Life Coach, MBA and Personal Strategic Planning Expert....
My mission and vision in life are as follows:
My mission is to use my enthusiasm and creativity.....
.....to teach and inspire others...
..........to use their own unique strengths, talents and abilities....
...............to live the life of their dreams......


My Vision: A well written, clarity rich, passion fueled, actions and results oriented Personal Strategic Life Plan for every man and woman God blesses me with the opportunity to meet!                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coach Valj

Loading...