Wednesday

Cool LIFE Review


Write your life story in decade format... 0-10, 11-20, 20-30, 30-40...wherever you are in your age... then go one decade into the future....4 sentences a decade ...
 
 

During this decade my life was filled with _____.

I learned_____.

Because_____ happened to me I now feel_____.

When I think back to this time I feel________ (about it).

 

As you answer these comments, use them to see if you are really living or really limiting yourself...

 

Valarie Johnson

0-10: During this decade my life was filled with chaos and coping.

I learned how to survive and go into myself in order to survive

Because sexual abuse happened to me I now feel empowered to be an example of what happens happens FOR you, not to you provided your mindset transforms and you know God uses ALL things to elevate you toward his purpose for your life.

When I think back to this time I feel glad about it

 

11-20: During this decade my life was filled with change and plans and dreaming and setbacks that led to setups.

I learned the power of speaking something into existence and getting the heck out of what doesn’t work

Because leaving for college happened to me I now feel I can leave and go for it anytime!!

When I think back to this time I feel amazed that I even survived.

 

21-30: During this decade my life was filled with newness/defeat and incredible growth.

I learned what it means to have low self-esteem and how it has chased me all my life and all I had to do was turn and face it.

Because this attack of low self-esteem happened to me I now feel like a great champion of people to share with them how to defeat it

When I think back to this time I feel grateful for those amazing lows because the bounce back has been what I build my coaching practice on.

 

31-40: During this decade my life was filled with God’s presence and a newness or rebirth

I learned how God uses every experience in our lives to evolve us and when we accept this as truth we have a peace that surpasses all understanding

Because my growing relationship with God happened to me I now feel empowered, with healthy self-esteem, I feel like a thought leader in my circle of influence and I feel like every day is a gift to behold and LIVE!

When I think back to this time I feel ready for the next level.

 

41-50: During this decade my life was filled with manifestation of my biggest boldest desires

I learned to be led by God and to share my life with others.

Because the daily renewal (in Christ) I now feel like I deserve the mega success (spiritually, financially, physically and just overall in my life) I’m blessed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coach Valj

Loading...